Hand Pressed Jalapeño Blue Cheese Burgs on the grill tonight !
Fun Fact: My husband picked up our burger press years ago at I’m not going to lie.. it is the best burger press in the entire world. I’m not sure if it’s still an item that they carry; however, it’s a super cost effective aluminum hand-held hamburger press.
We’ve made these burgers for years and they’re still my F A V !
• 1lb hamburger meat (We buy the 3 packs of grass fed beef from – is it weird when meat smells so good raw you could eat it? ️ Don’t worry.. I haven’t…. yet)
• 1 egg whisked
• 2-3 fresh jalapeños diced
• 1/2 – 1 pack crumbled blue cheese
• 2 tablespoons A1 Sauce
• salt, pepper, and a dash of Montreal Steak Seasoning
– Mix ingredients, make one big meatball, place in the fridge covered for 10-20 min. ( I find when the fat solidifies a little it’s easier to roll into balls prior to pressing) Then roll into the amount of balls of your choice, typically we’ll do 3-4.. press those babies in the hamburger press. Then toss in the freezer until it’s time to grill. They can be not frozen to completely frozen and you just slap those bad boys on the grill.. (My freezing method is all about the fat.. it helps them stay together perfectly!)
Tonight we’re having these on lettuce buns with all the fixings & cauliflower tots cooked in the airfryer (another fav of mine).
This is one of my go-to meals.. I’m a sucker for a burger!